SneakerHead or HypeBeast
Here are a couple of questions in place to find out one of the most important things in the sneaker society. This can help put to rest the question some of your friends and family are trying to find out whether you are a sneakerhead or a hypebeast.
A sneakerhead is a person who takes a common interest in footwear no matter what brand or style and is willing or already has the knowledge of the trainer in hand.
A hypebeast is a person might know some knowledge of the trainer but only purchases the item that is the most popular or anything that drops.
1) What is your favourite drop from the off-white releases?
2) What is your favourite Yeezy beluga?
3) Pick your favourite Jordan 11?
a) Gamma Blue b) Win Like'82 c) 92-10
4) Where did the silver bullet air max 97 launch?
a) Palermo b) Milan
5) What is your favourite Air Max 97?
a) Christino Ronaldo b) Skepta c) Country Camo
6) Who owns Converse?
a) Adidas b) Nike
7) Which trainer would you get if they were the same price?
a) Tubular b) Yeezy boost c) NMD
8) Adi Dassler founded Adidas and his younger brother Rudolf founded?
a) Reebok b) Puma
9) What is your favourite Balenciaga?
a) Speed Runner b) Triple S
10) The Air Max 1 goes by another name, which is?
a) Air Max total b) Air max 92 c) Air max 87
Please don't scroll down until you finish the quiz
A1) Vapormax, Jordan 1, Presto, Air force 1 +5
Nike blazer, Air Max 90, Air max 97 +0
Hyperdunk, converse, Nike zoom -5
A2) 2.0 +5
A3) Win Like '82 +5
Gamma Blue -5
A4) Palermo +5
A5) Country camo +5
A6) Adidas +5
A7) Yeezy Boost +5
A8) Reebok +5
A9) Triple S +5
Speed Runner +0
A10) Air Max Total, Air Max 92 +5
Air Max 87 -5
-30 to -10 = I would consider you knowledgeable about trainers and would say your somewhat of a sneaker head
-9 to 20 = you know your stuff and you are quite interested in the popular things
21 - 50 = your knowledge and style is similar to a hypebeast or you could ultimately be one